Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a blogger!

I decided that I'm going to join the blogging world, wish me luck! I have had a very busy year thus far and I figured this would be a good way for my friends and my family to keep up with me! I started off this year living in Las Vegas, NV where I had been for exactly four years when I moved. The beginning of the March I drove across the country to Destin, FL where I lived for a month and a half. The middle of April I drove across the country once again to Dayton, MN where I plan on living for awhile. I've gone through a lot of change this year and I feel like I'm starting to adjust to my new life. I'm going to try my hardest to keep my blog updated! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can figure it out.

1 comment:

Chris and Ivory said...

Yay! So excited to gave into the pressure :)